Security-minded IT professionals can significantly improve their organization’s cybersecurity posture by investing in a CIS SecureSuite Membership. Previously known as CIS Security Benchmarks Membership, we have renamed this group of over 1,000 global businesses and government entities to better reflect the combined resources of the CIS Benchmarks and CIS Controls.
What’s included in CIS SecureSuite?
Organizations of all sizes will benefit immensely from the tools and services included in a CIS SecureSuite Membership:
- Membership includes CIS-CAT Pro, a tool that combines many of the most powerful resources and guidelines that CIS offers into a single assessment tool that assesses system configurations against CIS Benchmarks and CIS Benchmarks annotated with CIS Controls. CIS-CAT Pro offers:
- CIS-CAT Pro provides CIS Controls annotations, which map a given CIS Benchmark recommendation to one or more of the CIS Controls. This annotation carries through to automation content published for our members (i.e. assessment kits), and viewed in the CIS-CAT Pro Dashboard solution.
- CIS SecureSuite members can assess endpoints’ CIS Benchmark conformance using the CIS-CAT Assessor, and store those assessment results in a centralized CIS-CAT Dashboard solution.
- Within CIS-CAT Dashboard, users can visualize configuration and vulnerability assessment trends, create and track exceptions to failing results, and generate remediation reports, including a CIS Controls-specific view of configuration assessment results.
- Access to CIS WorkBench, our new community site which enables a more efficient CIS Benchmarks development capability, and the ability for CIS SecureSuite members to customize CIS Benchmarks to their enterprise-specific needs: members can take a CIS Benchmark and “make it their own”, complete with all supported artifact types (i.e. Word documents, Excel sheets, automation content, etc.).
CIS SecureSuite also offers members, via CIS WorkBench, the ability to customize and share CIS Benchmarks tailored to their organizational or industry-specific needs, tutorials, member-only discussion forums, enhanced support from staff and developers, the option to list their organization's name/logo on the CIS SecureSuite Roster, and the right to use the CIS SecureSuite logo on their organization's website and documents.
View our pricing details to learn more about how your organization can invest in the cybersecurity protection that a SecureSuite Membership offers.
Learn more about CIS-CAT Pro.
To try CIS-CAT before you buy, learn about our free version of the tool, CIS-CAT Lite.
Learn more about the features of CIS WorkBench.